Artists Alliance of East Hampton
P.O. Box 2242 East Hampton, NY 11937
Member Exhibition Application and Agreement Requirements:
- Membership dues paid up
- All original fine art media will be accepted
- Sculptors must provide their own pedestals
- Exhibiting members are required to sit the Gallery during the time the exhibit is open to the public,
and will be asked to sign up for a 2-hour time slot
- Size restriction to be announced, (along with hanging fee announcement) including frame
- Hanging fee for the exhibition to be determined and payable to AAEH
- The exhibit will be open to public
- The opening reception will be announced
- Work is not to be removed from the exhibit until the end of the show
- All work must be removed from Ashawagh Hall by 5:00 pm on the last day of the show
- There is no storage for unclaimed work
- 10% of sales will be contributed to the East Hampton Food Pantry
Please read and sign below.
Care will be taken in the handling of all artwork. The Artists Alliance of East Hampton cannot be held
responsible if damage or theft occurs.
By submitting his/her artwork to be exhibited, the artist agrees to these terms and conditions.
I agree to the above conditions